When searching for new employees we are particularly looking for a diversity of skills sets and characteristics. All of our team here are energetic, dynamic and very much team players.
To work successfully at TigerMobiles.com you’ll need to be confident enough to challenge the status quo. Creativity and taking the initiative and accountability are a must.
If his sounds like you and you truly believe you’ve got the enthusiasm, creativity and motivation to add to Tiger Mobiles’s growing reputation, get in touch today.
Tiger Mobiles are looking for a talented Content Writer to join our team at our head office in Leeds. The successful candidate will have experience in creating engaging content around the mobile phones (like the new iPhone 8) and similar tech. In an ever-changing industry, you must be able to work quickly and efficiently to tight deadlines, be thorough at every stage of production and have a versatile writing style.
- Producing a variety of high-quality written copy to be published on a variety of platforms
- Collaborating with content strategists and other departments across the business
- Monitoring industry news and identifying content opportunities for Tiger Mobiles
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Ability to write clear and accurate copy for the web with evidence of strong research skills
- Understanding of the digital environment and SEO
- Ability to expertly proofread and subedit copy
- Keen eye for spelling and grammar
- Creative flair
- Excellent organisational, communication and time-management skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Essential: Experience of using Microsoft Office and content management systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Essential: Experience of managing your own workload
- Essential: Experience of crafting relevant and effective copy for the web
- Desired: BA degree in English, Marketing or a related subject
So, if you have the above skills and think that Tiger Mobiles could benefit from having you onboard, send us your CV today to email@example.com. Please also send a covering letter. We look forward to hearing from you.